Welcome to Gold Eagle Books!

Gold Eagle Books publishes Action Adventure, Paramilitary and Sci-Fi novels.

Our current series include Deathlands, Rogue Angel, Outlanders, The Executioner, Stony Man, and Mack Bolan.








Monday, July 18, 2011

Homegrown radicals seek global domination...



“Hal,” the President said, “what do I do?”

“I wish I could help you, sir, but I honestly don’t know. My best people are on it.”

“I’ve got people on one side of me telling me to declare martial law,” the Man said.
“There’s a group of people in the Joint Chiefs of Staff who have already drawn up
a contingency plan, but my instincts tell me that’s the wrong approach. I need
your honest opinion.”

“I think you should level with the people, sir,” Brognola replied. “You should go
on television and tell them we have a dangerous situation to deal with. They should
be vigilant, but not fearful.”

The President pondered the advice. “That might work for a short time,” he said.
“But if we have a wave of shootings tomorrow, people are going to riot. And if that
happens, I’ll have no option but to declare martial law.”

Available June 2011 wherever books are sold.

No comments: